An-shu Stephen K. Hayes — July 8, Please encourage your training friends to use this page to jot down some impressions of how this first book influenced your training and your path in the martial arts. Daniel Grant Baker — August 23, Mixed with Ninja history, practical knowledge, and the training wonder and greatness from An-shu Stephen K.
‘The Ninja and Their Secret Fighting Art’ by Stephen K. Hayes
Hayes; this book is a great addition to any training or knowledge collection. Jayson M. I purchase this book in the mid 90s while training in other martial arts. It gave me great insight to Ninjutsu as a whole, history, and helped me start my journey to search for a true self defense and wholeistic martial art.
- Practical Management of Head and Neck Injury;
- Account Options;
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Angel Unaware: A Touching Story of Love and Loss;
- Tra le braccia di un re (Italian Edition).
- About the author;
Look past the legends and learn about the REAL ninjas of feudal Japan with this entertaining, illustrated ninjutsu guide. Ninjutsu, the least understood of the Japanese martial arts, is an ancient fighting style emphasising natural movement, responsiveness to adversaries, and absolute practicality. In feudal Japan, ninja were feared for their skill in espionage and, particularly, assassination.
- Write a Review.
- JIT Implementation Manual -- The Complete Guide to Just-In-Time Manufacturing: Volume 5 -- Standardized Operations -- Jidoka and Maintenance/Safety.
- The Ninja and Their Secret Fighting Art?
- Hello In The House (The Endless Sea Book 3).
- The Deerslayer Spiral: A LAW FIRM. A PHILOSOPHER. SEVEN MURDERS..
- See a Problem?!
Masters of weaponry, stealth, and martial techniques, ninja were credited with supernatural powers because of the near-invincibility of their unique and deadly art. Hayes, reveals the secrets that lead to the perception of the ninja as warriors of almost sorcerous skill-the art of invisibility, special tools and weapons, and psychological training enabling the ninja to gain advantage in any situation. Skip Navigation and go to main content Bestsellers Books.
Hayes was the first American to be accepted as a personal student by Masaaki Hatsumi, the thirty-fourth master of the Togakure-ryu ninjutsu tradition. Write a Review Your Rating:. Your Rating:.